kenn209Shout!1 month 3 weeks ago
Outcast CreaturesTest1 month 3 weeks ago
kenn209testing2 months 1 week ago
You're not permitted to post shouts.
Nestled in the heart of Cumberland State Forest in central Virginia's Cumberland County, Bear Creek Lake State Park offers the amenities of the larger parks without the crowds. Activities revolve around the 40 acre lake with a boat launch, swimming beach, lakeside picnicking, cabins, camping and hiking trails.

I finally got my cell and internet providers figured out and should be back on Facebook and website development sometime around the end of next week.

City of Newport News, right off of Jefferson Ave, and close to I-64, A bit noisy at times but you learn to ignore it. Sites are ok, not well kept, but it is woodsy! Electric and water only

Va Campers annual Turkey Day campout! Join us if you can

Chippokes Plantation is one of the oldest continually farmed plantations in the country.This park features a campground and four overnight cabins and has an Olympic-sized swimming pool. It also has plenty of opportunities to bike, hike, ride horseback and picnic.

Located on the eastern shore of Virginia, this park offers recreational access to the Chesapeake Bay and the chance to explore a unique coastal habitat featuring a major flyway for migratory birds. Kiptopeke Birding Areas: Since 1963, Kiptopeke has been the site of bird population studies. Sponsored by the Coastal Virginia Wildlife Observatory, formerly known as Kestrel, and licensed by the U.S.

I'm thinking about doing something a little different for this rally You see I have a friend who lost her son to suicide and around Christmas as you can imagine it is hard on the family but they decided to honor their son and they volunteer at a homeless shelter She was sharing with me what the needs are for these people who have falling on some pretty bad times So I would like to ask VaCampers to make a small difference in some of their lives I would love to see each family donate something

This weekend we meet up with some friends we have not seen in a while Judy Holmes McClendon and Diane Glyzinski . I was telling them about our Western Theme rally they said we had a western theme murder mystery and have some props you can have :):) Reed and I will be making some reservations at Pokie so we can pick up these props for our rally.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.