Username: Password:

Author Topic: 17 foot, 2000 Keystone Cabana for SALE  (Read 1985 times)

jimandlynninva

17 foot, 2000 Keystone Cabana for SALE
« on: October 13, 2008, 09:13:19 PM »
Hello fellow campers.  We have decided to sell our beloved Keystone Cabana.  I wonder if any one out there thinks that $3,000 dollars is too much/not enough for the follow description-yes, pictures are worth a thousand words and we are happy to send pictures just as soon as we figgure out how.  Anyway, its a 17 foot Keystone Cabana, built in 2000.  We took out the propane/electric fridge, which never did work anyway.  We use the open spot for storage.  The 6 gallon water heater never worked either and we never needed hot water and never tried to fix it. Otherwise, the 4 burner propane stove works, cable tv works, microwave works, and the A/C and Heat, we think, work WAYY to well.  It has new tires plus the spare, used only once (about 100 miles on them) comes with with 2 propane tanks, an awning and lots more.  We are having the front section repaired by professionals before selling.  It had a lil bit of water damage which we will fully repair. 
     SO-my question is, in these depressed economic times, does this sound like a good deal to you? To anyone you know?  I sure would appreciate any and all guidance. 

Jim and Lynn

Offline CarolK

• Full Timer
Re: 17 foot, 2000 Keystone Cabana for SALE
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 09:41:26 PM »
Hey Big Daddy J might be interested?

jcmac51

Re: 17 foot, 2000 Keystone Cabana for SALE
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 03:45:57 PM »
I'll ask Dawn about it.  Maybe we'll pick a weekend to head up and check it out.  If you have some pics and could send them to me that would be great.  jcmac5@verizon.net

Web Search

Custom Search